(Rotterdam) – One year down and at least one broken promise. The numbers don’t lie, ‘regular’ Bachelor students reside within workgroups with about 30 students per group while HBO-students are regularly forced together in one group of more than 100 students with Micro-economics on top with an excruciating amount of 144 students. Below you can find the exact figures according to SIN-Online:
- Wiskunde 1: a group with 110 and a group with 51 participants.
- Micro-economie: a group with 144 participants.
- Inleiding Accounting: a group with 138 participants.
- Internationale economie: a group with 89 participants.
- Finance: a group with 109 and a group with 135 participants.
- Toegepaste Statistiek 2: a group with 136 and a group with 92 participants.
This kind of discrimination is unacceptable and that’s why I have submitted a request for an explanation about this matter today. I will keep you posted about any feedback so be sure to check back in!